Benefits of Working with Us
We are proud of our reputation in the community: One built on compassion, innovation, collaboration and delivering high-quality care our community can rely on.
It’s our team that makes this happen. El Camino Health is committed to hiring, retaining and growing the best and brightest professionals who will carry our mission and vision forward. Here, we move forward together — supporting our patients, their family and our community.
We value our employees from day one and are pleased to offer competitive wages and employee benefits, along with the advantage of being located in one of the best places to live, work and play — Santa Clara County.
Competitive Hospital Employee Benefits
Our leadership is dedicated to attracting only the top candidates in every field and in every role we hire. One of the many ways we do this through a competitive hospital employee benefits package that includes:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plans.
- Flexible spending accounts and transit benefit.
- Generous paid time off.
- 403(b) retirement plan with matching contribution (starting at 4 percent match).
- Retirement pension plan (5 percent of salary).
- Voluntary benefits including legal services and critical illness, accident, hospital, home, auto and pet insurance.
- Free, convenient parking.
- Comprehensive employee education department.
We recognize that our employees lead robust lives that extend far outside the time spent here at work. That’s why our employee benefits packages have been designed with you in mind, and support you as you build a happy, healthy life at home. Employee benefits also include:
- Adoption assistance plan.
- Discounts for computers, phones, entertainment and banking.
- Employee assistance plan.
- Federal credit union and ATM for employees.
- Gym membership discount programs including the El Camino YMCA, located on our Mountain View campus.
- Realty assistance.
- Substantial tuition assistance.
- Two on-campus libraries.
Questions about our hospital employee benefits? Call our human resources department:
A Great Place to Work, Live and Play
Santa Clara County, offers a wide diversity of cultures and backgrounds. Ranked among the top areas in the U.S. to live and work, Santa Clara County offers everything from quaint, rural neighborhoods to upscale urban areas with high-end shopping and dining — and everything in between.
The South Bay features livable cities, highly ranked schools, gourmet and ethnic restaurants, and beautiful surroundings that include rolling hills, redwood forests, parks and the best weather in the Bay Area.
Ready to start your career with El Camino Health? Search our hospital job openings.