Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – Primary Care (SJMG)
San Jose, CA
San Jose Medical Group is seeking a full time, certified Nurse Practitioner to assist and manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs; conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Treating patients in-office as well as conducting occasional tele-health visits
- Resource-rich working environment
- Schedule designed to promote work/life balance
- Collaborate with talented team of on-site primary care clinicians and medical specialists
- 6 months related clinical experience
- Completed an accredited NP or PA program with a national certification
- Current California State NP
- Current Nurse Practitioner Furnishing Number
- Active DEA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an outpatient primary care setting preferred
What We Offer
- Generous and competitive benefits package, including paid CME, Dues, licenses, etc.
- Collegial work environment that provides autonomy