Steven Klein, DPM
Accepting new patients
About Steven Klein, DPM
Dr. Steven Klein is a podiatric physician and surgeon. He specializes in foot and ankle care for children, teens, athletes, adults, seniors, diabetics and Workers Compensation injuries. While Dr. Klein is board certified in foot and ankle surgery, he only views surgery as an option when nonsurgical techniques cannot properly treat the issue.
Dr. Klein has been providing comprehensive, personalized care for 30 years. His state-of-the-art facility provides onsite access to:
- Ultrasonic imaging for evaluation of:
- Heel pain / plantar fasciitis.
- Injuries: Achilles tendonitis, ankle sprains.
- Pain in arches and balls of feet.
- Shockwave therapy (in-office deep ultrasound for the treatment of the above problems and more.)
- Laser scanning for fabricating custom orthotics (prescription shoe inserts).
- Biological dressing ('artificial skin') for nonhealing wounds, diabetic ulcers.
Outside his practice, Dr. Klein enjoys sailing, cycling and working out.
Locations & Appointments
- Most PPO Plans
*Please contact the doctor's office directly to confirm that your specific health insurance policy is accepted by the physician. We also recommend contacting your health insurance carrier to confirm coverage under your policy.
Our doctor directory is provided as a convenience to you. Physicians are not employees of El Camino Hospital and therefore may or may not accept the same Insurance Policies as the hospital. El Camino Hospital does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information listed.
Kindred Hospital, St. Louis
Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Speciality: Podiatry - Foot & Ankle Surgery