Through the work of El Camino Hospital Foundation and El Camino Hospital Auxiliary, we raise funds and provide services to help meet the health needs of people in our community. El Camino Hospital partners with patients, doctors, nurses, employees, community leaders, and volunteers to support programs and services that make a lasting difference in the health and welfare of those we serve.
Gifts to the Foundation and other support allow us to provide an exceptional level of care — everything from a mental health program for at-risk teens (ASPIRE) to investing in the latest medical equipment and new facilities, including our spacious Cancer Center. In addition, the generous time and effort provided by our Auxiliary and program volunteers make services like RoadRunners and Tele-Care possible. These philanthropic partnerships allow the hospital to create an atmosphere of advancement and learning for clinicians, provide a healing environment for patients, and offer fulfilling opportunities for donors and volunteers.
When you partner with us, you can make a difference in the health of our community. Learn more about how you can take part:
- Get acquainted with El Camino Hospital Foundation. Learn more about the foundation, our funding priorities and ways you can make a gift.
- Learn how you can help. Whether you want to help sustain a specific program, make a gift in someone’s honor or donate where the need is greatest, you can make a positive impact on the health of our community.
- Donate online. Your gift will help us continue to enhance our care and services. With your support, we’re able to provide the very best care to our community.
- Give back by volunteering. Use your unique skills and abilities to support important services at El Camino Hospital. You may choose to work with our auxiliary, assist with our spiritual care services, provide transportation, or volunteer in other programs such as South Asian Heart Center or the Chinese Health Initiative.
- Join our auxiliary. The El Camino Hospital Auxiliary provides volunteer services to the hospital and the community, grants scholarships in allied health professions and raises financial support for special projects. We offer volunteer opportunities for teens and adults.