This article from our Health Library is for educational purposes. Please contact us with questions specific to the services we provide, to find a doctor or to schedule an appointment.
Test your knowledge of depression by taking this quiz.
1. Which of these behaviors is a symptom of depression?
2. Depression can occur at which age?
3. A major cause of depression in women is:
4. Which of these should you avoid if you're depressed?
5. Which of these are signs your depression is serious enough to need professional help?
6. How should you respond to a depressed person?
7. Which of these things will do more harm than good when you're trying to help a depressed person?
8. Proper nutrition may improve your state of mind. Which of these vitamins may help ease depressed moods?
9. Depression and other mood disorders cost the U.S. how much in lost work time?
© 2000-2018 StayWell, 780 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA 19067. All rights reserved. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.