If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or find an emergency location.
El Camino Health Specialty Care – Brain, Spinal Cord and Nervous System Disorders
2495 Hospital Drive
Mountain View, CA 94040
Patient & Visitor Information
- Campus Map
- Visitor's Guide
- Our clinics continue to be open for business. Learn more.
- All of our doctors are available for visits over the phone (televisits) and most are available for virtual visits (video appointments over a mobile device or computer)
- If you have scheduled an appointment with us, you can contact the office to request a televisit or a virtual visit, or you may be contacted by the office to change your visit to either one of these options
- Get screened online with the Coronavirus Assessment Tool from our partners at Carbon Health
- To ensure the safety of our patients & staff, and upon arrival to our clinics for your visit, you and anyone who accompanies you will be asked screening questions and have your temperature checked. Learn more.
On-site parking available.
Our neurologist and spinal surgeons provide a wide range of services for neurologic and spinal cord conditions? Learn more about the doctors at El Camino Health Specialty Care.
We offer services for a wide range of neurologic conditions including:
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Facial nerve pain
- Migraine headaches
AboutEl Camino Health Specialty Care – Brain, Spinal Cord and Nervous System Disorders
El Camino Health Specialty Care provides comprehensive care for brain, spinal cord and nervous system disorders. Our spine health team treats people of all ages and has the expertise to treat even the most complex spine conditions.