If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or find an emergency location.
El Camino Health Specialty Care – Ear, Nose & Throat – Head & Neck Surgery
2495 Hospital Drive
Mountain View, CA 94040
Skip to main content
Patient & Visitor Information
- Campus Map
- Visitor's Guide
- Our clinics continue to be open for business. Learn more.
- All of our doctors are available for visits over the phone (televisits) and most are available for virtual visits (video appointments over a mobile device or computer)
- If you have scheduled an appointment with us, you can contact the office to request a televisit or a virtual visit, or you may be contacted by the office to change your visit to either one of these options
- To ensure the safety of our patients & staff, and upon arrival to our clinics for your visit, you and anyone who accompanies you will be asked screening questions and have your temperature checked. Learn more.
On-site parking available.
A parking structure is located on Hospital Drive.
Our ENT doctors treat ear, nose and throat disorders in people of all ages. We develop a customized treatment plan to give you the best possible results. Learn more about the ear, nose and throat specialists at El Camino Health Specialty Care.
You can receive personalized attention for a variety of conditions, including:
- Sinus infections.
- Nasal obstruction.
- Head and neck cancers.
- Hearing loss and other conditions that affect hearing and balance.
- Sleep disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders, including thyroid cancer.
- Voice and swallowing disorders, including reflux, hoarseness, and more.
Treatments and procedures offered include:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
- Tonsil and adenoid surgery.
- Ear tubes.
- Microscopic voice surgery.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Allergy testing and therapy.
AboutEl Camino Health Specialty Care – Ear, Nose & Throat – Head & Neck Surgery
Our ENT doctors offer expert care for many conditions, including sinus infections, hearing disorders, thyroid disorders and throat cancer. Surgeons perform delicate head and neck surgeries, including minimally invasive procedures.