If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or find an emergency location.
2400 Grant Road
Mountain View, CA 94040
Patient & Visitor Information
- Information from El Camino Health regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Campus Map
- Patients & Visitors Guide
- Hours vary by service area. Please visit specific services below or call 650-940-7000.
- Parking is available next to the building.
- Parking is shared with the YMCA.
Park Pavilion, on our Mountain View campus, houses our outpatient rehabilitation services, offering therapy for people who are recovering from an illness, surgery or injury. It is also home to our intensive outpatient mental health programs Maternal Outreach Mood Services (MOMS) Program and After-School Program Interventions and Resiliency Education® (ASPIRE). In addition, the El Camino Health Foundation, which raises funds to help us better meet the needs of the communities we serve, has offices in Park Pavilion.