If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or find an emergency location.
Urology (Mountain View)
2500 Grant Road
Mountain View, CA 94040
Skip to main content
Patient & Visitor Information
- A four-level parking structure is located at the end of North Drive.
- Free valet is available from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at the following locations:
- Front entrance of the main hospital (from North Drive)
- North Drive garage
- Old main hospital (from South Drive)
- Shuttles provide free rides weekdays between hospital entrances and the parking garage from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (subject to volunteer scheduling).
AboutUrology (Mountain View)
At El Camino Health, our Urology experts offer the most comprehensive array of urologic treatments available in the South Bay. Come to us for:
• Minimally invasive stone treatments. To remove bladder, kidney and ureteral stones, our urology professionals use innovative procedures that break stones into tiny fragments.
• Expertise in male and female incontinence. A wide variety of nonsurgical and minimally invasive methods allow us to treat the loss of bladder control and return patients to active, normal lives.
• Outpatient surgical options for prostate conditions. Options to remove enlarged prostate tissue that irritates or obstructs a man’s bladder include advanced laser and transurethral technologies.
• A holistic approach to male health. In men, a condition like erectile dysfunction is often a symptom of something else, like heart disease, which is why we devote ourselves to the evaluation of men’s overall health.