Maternity Tour Mountain View - Journey to Family
WhenSaturday July 6, 2019
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Room1st Floor Lobby
As your due date approaches, you will want to acquaint yourself with both the place and the particulars of your upcoming birth experience. This program includes a physical tour of our Labor & Delivery and Mother-Baby Units. The tour details information on what to expect from admission to discharge and to answer any questions you may have.
- Due to infection control issues and to maintain a quiet and serene environment for our patients, tours are limited to two adults per family. No additional adults or children, please.
- Tours are limited to 10 couples (maximum of 20 people). If you are bringing another adult on this tour, please provide their name during the online registration process.
- Tour duration is approximately 20 minutes.
- Attendees must be registered. No walk-ins.
- If you have already decided to deliver at El Camino Women’s Hospital, it is recommended that you take the tour no earlier than 4 weeks before your due date.
- There is no fee for this tour.
For More Information
Call our Maternal Child Health Education department at 650-940-7302
Maternal Child Education office hours are:
- Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays