Osteoporosis Exercise and Education Class
Wednesday October 9, 2019 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Osteoporosis is a condition in which there is a reduction in bone mass and weakening of bone structure such that bones become fragile and can fracture easily.
WhenWednesday October 9, 2019
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Group meets Wednesdays for four sessions on 10/9, 10/16, 10/23 & 10/30
- Registration is by phone only. To register please call (408) 866-4059.
- Registration closes the Friday prior to the start date
- IMPORTANT: Each participant will be provided a floor mat for use during class and must be able to get up and down from the floor
- $50.00 for 4 sessions
- Includes written materials and exercise bands
Come join us to learn:
- Tips and tools to help prevent fractures
- Safe exercises for building strength, improving balance and staying active
- Osteoporosis specialty-trained physical therapists