[Virtual Class] Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP)
1 person - $599.00
1 employee - $99.00
2 people (1 employee + significant other add-on) *must register with employee email and ID - $449.00
WhenSunday October 18, 2020
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Led ByShadan Ghaemian, MD
Change Your Lifestyle and Change Your Life
The Complete Health Improvement Program, commonly known as CHIP, is a lifestyle medicine program designed to prevent, arrest and even reverse chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
El Camino Health’s CHIP program is medically monitored and facilitated by our physician and dietitian. CHIP is the very first program meeting the standards for certification at a national level by the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. Join others in CHIP to make healthy and enjoyable habits that dramatically improve your health in the matter of days to weeks and last a lifetime!
What Is CHIP?
- A Lifestyle Medicine education program designed to support the process of disease reversal.
- Integrates optimal nutrition, daily exercise, social support, goal setting and self-monitoring.
- Course topics include The Optimal Lifestyle, Disarming Diabetes, Your DNA is Not Your Destiny, Step Into Active Living, Practicing Forgiveness and more.
- Facilitated over 19-sessions in a group environment with dynamic group discussions and peer support.
- Co-facilitated by our Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician and Registered Dietitian.
- Health Care FSA eligible expense
Watch this video: How CHIP Can Help You
CHIP Is a Solution That Works
CHIP is a scientifically validated Lifestyle Medicine programs with proven results - it can help you to reverse type II diabetes, lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, reverse heart disease and stroke risk, lose weight, and lift depression.
There is no better time than during COVID times to reduce your chronic disease risks and improve your odds of faring well as we fight this pandemic together.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2020 to Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- No class Wednesday, November 25, 2020 & Wednesday, December 23, 2020
- Twice weekly for 5 weeks (Sun & Wed)
- Once weekly for 9 weeks (Wed)
- 6:30-8:00 pm on Wednesdays and
- 4:00-5:30 pm on Sundays
Meet the Facilitators who will help you in your CHIP journey:
Dr. Shadan Ghaemian
Alexandra Regalado, RDN
For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com