[Virtual Class] Living With Breast Cancer Support Group
WhenWednesday November 4, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
For more information and registration to join Zoom Meeting, please contact the Cancer Center at 650-988-8338.
This monthly support group is for anyone facing breast cancer. Open to anyone regardless of where they receive medical care. Meetings are led by an oncology social worker.
Opportunities through participating in a breast cancer support group include:
- Share your experience and connect with others who understand dealing with cancer
- Learn practical tips and resources
- Gain support for emotional coping
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Discuss topics of interest shared by women with breast cancer
- Guidance and insights provided by an oncology social worker
- Adjust to living with a diagnosis of breast cancer and treatments
This group meets the first Wednesday of each month unless otherwise noted.