[Virtual Class] Tuesday Evening Community Huddle with the South Asian Heart Center
WhenTuesday May 5, 2020
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
At the South Asian Heart Center, we are finding ways to help our community, in a safe and accessible way.
Our physician panel leading the discussions in May include Dr. Cesar Molina, Dr. Deepu Nair, and Dr. Ron Sinha covering topics from nutrition, exercise, rest, diabetes, and cardiovascular health. Ask questions, hear other community members, and feel inspired to take advantage of the opportunity to work on our health and the health of those we influence.
Panel of Experts:
- May 5: Dr. César Molina – The Dinner vs. The Diner
- May 12: Dr. Deepu Nair – Managing cardiovascular health
- May 19: Dr. Cesar Molina – The Practice of Restful Alertness
- May 26: Dr. Ron Sinha – Training for the Covid-19: Breathing and Fitness to Combat Covid-19
- Jun 2: Terre Passero: Relaxation Techniques for Wellness & Stress Reduction