If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or find an emergency location.
El Camino Health Specialty Care – Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) (Mountain View)
2495 Hospital Drive
Suites 450 & 460
Mountain View, CA 94040
Patient & Visitor Information
- Visitor's Guide
- Campus Map
- Our clinics continue to be open for business. Learn more.
- All of our doctors are available for visits over the phone (televisits) and most are available for virtual visits (video appointments over a mobile device or computer)
- If you have scheduled an appointment with us, you can contact the office to request a televisit or a virtual visit, or you may be contacted by the office to change your visit to either one of these options
- To ensure the safety of our patients & staff, and upon arrival to our clinics for your visit, you and anyone who accompanies you will be asked screening questions and have your temperature checked. Learn more.
Our goal is to help women through all stages of reproductive health:
- Low-risk pregnancy
- High-risk Pregnancy
- Endoscopic procedures including Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Basic Infertility treatment including clomiphene cycles with insemination,
- Irregular bleeding
- Urinary leakage
- Perimenopause symptoms
- Reconstructive surgery (pelvic floor)
AboutEl Camino Health Specialty Care – Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) (Mountain View)
The obstetrics and gynecology doctors at El Camino Health Specialty Care provide personalized care for women through every stage of their lives. We specialize in the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth.