Accelerate Your Career at El Camino Health
At El Camino Health, you’re more than an employee — you’re part of something bigger. You are empowering one of Silicon Valley’s most innovative healthcare systems to deliver compassionate and collaborative care.
Affiliated providers, nurses, specialists, care team and staff work across more than 13 locations in Santa Clara County to help our patients, our neighbors, our families and friends live healthy and be well.
We offer a wide range of services — from advanced, complex and specialized care and treatments that give our patients new hope to routine wellness exams that support them on their journey to good health.
Healthcare Innovation at Your Fingertips
It’s fitting, with a location right in the hub of Silicon Valley, that we have attracted the nation’s brightest talent. Here, we’re doing more than delivering exceptional care. We are redefining and reimagining a brighter, better and healthier future.
Innovation has been a hallmark of El Camino Health since its founding. We are committed to finding the latest advances and answers that will help our patients, families and communities. These include:
- Targeted healthcare that meets our populations’ needs, including the South Asian Heart Center, Scrivner Center for Mental Health & Addiction Services and the Men’s Health Program.
- Clinical outcomes that are among the top in the nation for heart and vascular care, cancer care and the treatment of stroke.
- The Taft Center for Clinical Research, partnering with leading doctors and clinicians to bring clinical trials to patients in a community hospital setting.
Join us on our journey.
The career opportunities at El Camino Health span across disciplines, roles, experience and interests. We employ thousands of individuals — and eagerly support them throughout their careers.
Find the match that’s right for you.Hospital Careers
Our two hospitals in Mountain View and Los Gatos are conveniently located right in the heart of our communities.
Both hospital campuses offer our patients, providers, nurses, care team and staff the latest technology, making it easier than ever to deliver high-quality care that leads to better outcomes. El Camino Health upgraded its Mountain View facility in 2009, and it’s one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in the region.
The same year, Community Hospital of Los Gatos joined the El Camino family. The Los Gatos campus is an important resource for the Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, San Jose and Saratoga communities with 24/7 emergency care and a fast-track kidney stone program.
Innovations are designed with our patients, providers and staff in mind to empower you to deliver high-quality care — accurately and safely. Technological advances include:
- Lab automation. Since 2004, our Mountain View location has used completely automated lab processing from start to finish, which reduces wastes and human error during the testing process. Our lab and system processes approximately 1,000 specimens every day — all more efficiently, safely and accurately with automation.
- TUGS. Mobile robots move seamlessly along the halls at Mountain View Hospital, delivering materials our nurses need, safely getting samples to the lab, and routinely move trash and laundry around the hospital.
- Wireless communication. Mountain View Hospital was one of the first hospitals in the nation to implement Vocera, which integrates our nurse call system and the phone system. This voice-enabled audio and text system offers instant, one-on-one communications between staff and clinicians, making it easier to deliver the care our patients need through easy and accessible communication.
- UV disinfection system. We are committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff and are committed to reducing the rate of hospital infections, like C-diff. After the acquisition of five robots that use ultraviolet radiation to sanitize rooms after the regular cleaning process and diligent handwashing, we reduced hospital-acquired C. diff by 50 percent between 2015 and 2016.
- Robotic-assisted surgery. The first El Camino surgeon performed a procedure with the daVinci Surgical System in 2009, and we have been a leader in this minimally invasive approach since then. El Camino Health has performed more robotic surgeries than any other healthcare system in northern California, with five systems and more than 40 physicians using them. We have also become a training center for surgery to refine their technique and proudly share our policies and procedures with others to ensure the safety and quality of robotic-assisted surgery.
Our campuses continue to rapidly expand in order to fill our community’s healthcare needs. These exciting advancements deliver unmatched opportunity for our care teams and staff — enabling you to shape the future of healthcare from the ground up.
This includes the new Taube Pavilion opening on our Mountain View campus, which will house the Scrivner Center for Mental Health and Addiction; the Sobrato Pavilion to include medical practices; the Fogarty Institute for Innovation; outpatient clinics of the hospital; and the expected opening of a Cancer Center on the Los Gatos campus in fall 2019.Nursing Careers
El Camino Health honors the profession of nursing. We recognize, acknowledge and appreciate the knowledge, dedication and care our hospital nurses provide to our patients and their families every day. We are proud to have earned Magnet status at both hospitals, the highest recognition of quality in the nursing profession. Magnet hospitals are known for their increased nurse recruitment and retention rates, and higher job satisfaction.
Learn more about Magnet distinction.Allied Health, Support and Administrative Careers
It’s not just the care team that is helping us deliver high-quality, innovative care to Silicon Valley. Each of our staff members — from leadership team to support staff — plays a critical role in helping our hospitals and locations run smoothly. Join us, and help us achieve our vision for our patients, our community and our employees.El Camino Hospital Foundation Careers
The El Camino Hospital Foundation raises funds to provide an exceptional level of care — care that’s not always covered by fees and reimbursements. Whether it’s raising funds for new technology or innovative programs that meet emerging needs, the Foundation is dedicated to advancing health in our community. Learn more about our work.Concern Careers
Concern is a standalone employee assistance program that serves hundreds of California companies in high-tech, healthcare, biopharmaceuticals, higher education and the public sector, among others. We help promote healthy workplaces with superior counseling services, innovative solutions and cutting-edge tools. Learn more about Concern.
Discover all El Camino Health’s benefits.
View job openings.