Mental Health and Addiction Services
Whether you or a loved one is facing an immediate crisis or has been struggling with a mental health or substance use condition for years, our experienced mental health professionals can help by delivering expert care. We provide a safe and comfortable healing environment where you’re treated with respect and compassion by our professional staff. We offer separate treatment environments and programs based on patients' conditions, which helps each person feel secure in knowing that their needs are being attended to.
- If you or someone else is having suicidal thoughts, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or call 911 immediately.
How We Can Help
At the Scrivner Center for Mental Health & Addiction Services our highly skilled, compassionate professionals offer expert care for those with mental health conditions. When you choose us for care, you can count on:
- A wide range of services. Because everyone’s needs and circumstances are unique, we offer a variety of services.
- Experienced mental health and addiction professionals. Our psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, specialized nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and other mental health specialists work together as a team to provide you with a personalized treatment plan.
- Specialized programs. Our intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs are designed to focus on the unique needs of each individual — whether it’s specialized care for substance use, prenatal or postpartum depression and anxiety, or acute mental illness.
- Ongoing support. El Camino Health offers a variety of support groups to provide ongoing encouragement and support.
Our mental health and addiction specialists create an atmosphere of trust and understanding, and they work hard to extend that understanding beyond the hospital’s walls. They help educate the public and work hard to promote mental health and well-being in our community.
Mental health and addiction services are supported by donations to El Camino Health Foundation.