El Camino Health provides comprehensive rehabilitation services — from 24-hour care during a hospital stay to a full range of outpatient services.
Every year, we help hundreds of people whose illnesses or injuries have caused a loss of function and independence. Whether you’re recovering from surgery or an injury, or you’re managing a chronic disease, our team of rehabilitation specialists has the training and expertise to provide comprehensive care to improve your quality of life.
El Camino Health offers a variety of rehabilitation services, including:
- Cardiac rehabilitation – Exercise, education and support to help you reduce your heart disease risk factors and lead a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Inpatient rehabilitation at our Acute Rehabilitation Center – Comprehensive care following surgery, injury or neurologic conditions, including 24-hour nursing care and a full range of therapies.
- Neuropsychology services – Specialized services to evaluate, educate and support you after a brain injury or other condition that requires you to make significant changes in your daily activities.
- Occupational therapy – Personalized therapy to help you gain the skills you need to perform daily tasks safely and maintain independence.
- Physical therapy – Individualized exercises, manual therapies and education to overcome limited mobility and gain strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation – Specialized exercise and education to improve breathing and the efficiency of your heart and lungs.
- Speech-language therapy – Advanced care and support to improve communication, voice quality or swallowing ability.