Some health issues that women face are unique to the female body. Other conditions may affect both men and women, but are experienced — and sometimes treated — differently in women. That’s why we’re proud to offer expert care that focuses on the unique needs of women through every stage of life.
The El Camino Health Difference
El Camino Health is the only hospital in Northern California to receive the Healthgrades® Women’s Health Excellence Award™ four years in a row. We’re also the only hospital in the region to be five-star rated for women’s health services. In addition, we’re recognized as one of the best hospitals for 2014-15 in the San Jose, California, metropolitan area, and we’re nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report for gynecology.
Our Women’s Health Services
El Camino Health's women’s health services include:
- Women-specific programs. Our specialized programs are designed to support you in the medical issues that are unique to you as a woman. We offer programs for breast health, gynecologic care and more.
- Health information. We’re committed to empowering you with the information and tools you need to take control of your health. Learn about some common women’s health conditions.
- An experienced team of experts. Our team of women’s health specialists works closely with experts in other specialties to provide you with comprehensive, seamless care.
- El Camino Health is responsible for pioneering significant advancements in other areas that focus on women’s health, including:
- Fertility surgery and treatment
- Gynecologic and breast cancer care
- Heart care
- Menopause care
- Minimally invasive surgery women’s issues
- Mother-Baby Care
- Pelvic health