Women face unique health issues specific to the female body and experience some health conditions differently than men. At El Camino Health, our women’s healthcare team has specialized training to offer insight and deliver women’s-specific care that’s supportive and compassionate.
Women’s Healthcare Team
Our expertise in women’s health extends across multiple specialties and covers everything from prevention to the most advanced therapies.
Some of our women’s health experts include:
- Gynecologists – Doctors who specialize in female reproductive system health.
- Oncology coordinators – Registered nurses who help coordinate care and provide support and education to women and their families.
- Obstetricians – Doctors who focus on the health of the female reproductive system, with special focus on pregnancy, labor and postpartum care.
- Psychologists – Doctors who are trained in identifying and treating women with postpartum depression or other mental health conditions.
- Women’s health nurse practitioners – Registered nurse practitioners who have advanced education and clinical experience in women's healthcare issues such as pelvic and breast health.
At El Camino Health, our women’s health experts coordinate care with other specialties, including:
- Bariatric (weight-loss) surgery
- Cancer care
- Heart Health
- Mental health
- Mother-baby health
- Surgical & Interventional services, including robotic-assisted surgery
- Urology health
Your Opinion Matters
Because your comfort and well-being are important to us, we encourage you to take an active part in your care and welcome your feedback. Nurse managers are available to speak with you, and you may also call or write the patient experience team at 650-962-5836 or email@example.com.