Virtual Appointments Are Now Available
As your partner in health, the well-being of our patients, their families and our staff is our number one priority. During this challenging time, a virtual visit option is another way to access care.
If you or a loved one are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms and are concerned that your symptoms may be associated with COVID-19, consider scheduling an online virtual visit.
Virtual Visit Options
- El Camino Health primary care physicians and specialists are now available for video or phone appointments. Virtual visits are a convenient way to get the personalized care you need – generally within 24 hours. To schedule an appointment, contact your physician's office.
- Additionally, El Camino Health and Amwell are partnering to bring you a secure, convenient way to see a doctor in your home, via your home computer or mobile device, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To access virtual visits on Amwell:
- Download the Amwell app on Google Play or the Apple App Store. On a computer, visit https://www.elcaminohealthcarenow.org.
- Create your account – Add your individual information, health insurance, and payment details.
- Choose a doctor – Select a doctor from a list of available doctors.
- Start your online visit – Your chosen doctor will review your history and symptoms, then diagnose and treat you.
Online virtual visits on Amwell have a fee and may be reimbursed by your health insurance. You can also schedule a virtual visit for other non-emergency conditions such as cold, pink eye, UTI and more.