Virtual Appointments Are Now Available
As your partner in health, the well-being of our patients, their families and our staff is our number one priority. During this challenging time, a virtual visit option is another way to access care.
If you or a loved one are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms and are concerned that your symptoms may be associated with COVID-19, consider scheduling an online virtual visit.
Virtual Visit Options
- El Camino Health primary care physicians and specialists are now available for video or phone appointments. Virtual visits are a convenient way to get the personalized care you need – generally within 24 hours. To schedule an appointment, contact your physician's office.
- Our urgent care partner, Carbon Health, also has created a simple and free COVID-19 Coronavirus Assessment Tool for you and your family to better understand your risk of the virus, based on the CDC guidelines. If you do need further screening or testing for the virus, based on your answers and on the CDC guidelines, you will receive further instructions within the platform.
- Additionally, El Camino Health and Amwell are partnering to bring you a secure, convenient way to see a doctor in your home, via your home computer or mobile device, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To access virtual visits on Amwell:
- Download the Amwell app on Google Play or the Apple App Store. On a computer, visit https://www.elcaminohealthcarenow.org.
- Create your account – Add your individual information, health insurance, and payment details.
- Choose a doctor – Select a doctor from a list of available doctors.
- Start your online visit – Your chosen doctor will review your history and symptoms, then diagnose and treat you.
Online virtual visits on Amwell have a fee and may be reimbursed by your health insurance. You can also schedule a virtual visit for other non-emergency conditions such as cold, pink eye, UTI and more.