Conditions & Treatments
At the Scrivner Center for Mental Health & Addiction Services, our specialized care team compassionate, respectful care in a safe, supportive environment. Psychiatrists, nurses, marriage and family therapists and other mental health specialists use a variety of treatment approaches to best fit individual needs.
When you come to us for care, our mental health team will assess your symptoms and create a treatment plan that’s tailored to your needs. Our mental health professionals deliver care for:
- Anxiety disorders, including obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, phobias and panic disorder.
- Eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder.
- Mood disorders, including depression and bipolar disorder.
- Psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia.
- Substance-use disorder and chemical dependency.