If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or find an emergency location.
Robotic-Assisted Surgery (Mountain View)
2500 Grant Road
2500 Grant Road
Mountain View, CA 94040
Skip to main content
Patient & Visitor Information
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- A four-level parking structure is located at the end of North Drive.
- Free valet is available from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at the following locations:
- Front entrance of the main hospital (from North Drive)
- North Drive garage
- Old main hospital (from South Drive)
- Shuttles provide free rides weekdays between hospital entrances and the parking garage from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (subject to volunteer scheduling).
AboutRobotic-Assisted Surgery (Mountain View)
For more than a decade, El Camino Health has been a leader in robotic-assisted surgery. We’re committed to offering the latest technologies to ensure we deliver the highest-quality care. Our surgeons and dedicated clinical team use advanced robotic surgical systems, including:
- da Vinci® Xi Surgical System. We use the da Vinci to perform gynecologic, urologic, digestive health and weight-loss surgeries. It’s used to treat pelvic conditions — such as ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and pelvic prolapse — gynecologic and prostate cancers, and more.
- Ion™ Endoluminal System. This advanced system allows our interventional pulmonologists to take samples of hard-to-reach lung nodules — without surgery. It lets doctors catch lung cancer early, when it’s most treatable.
- Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Joint Replacement. Our surgeons use this approach for knee and hip replacements. It allows them to place the new joint more accurately, offering more natural-feeling movement.