Hospital Patients & Visitors Guide
Whether you’re with us as a patient or a visitor, we’re committed to providing a positive experience that encompasses health, safety, comfort and convenience.
Before You Arrive
Find out what you need to know before you see us.
- FAQ About Your Stay. Learn more about what you can expect during your stay with answers to frequently asked questions.
- Getting Here. Learn about options for getting to and from El Camino Health’s Mountain View and Los Gatos hospital campuses.
- Insurance. Our hospitals are contracted service providers with private health insurance plans and several Medicare Advantage plans. We also contract with a number of insurance companies who cover mental health services.
- Nearby Lodging. For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of accommodations nearby our hospital campuses.
- Pre-Admission. You can speed up the registration process by completing our pre-registration form before you come to our hospitals.
- Pricing & Estimates. We can provide you with a free, confidential estimate for any diagnostic test or medical procedure performed at our hospitals.
- Visitor Information. We’re committed to maintaining an open, welcoming environment on our campuses, and we make every effort to accommodate visits to our patients.
While You're Here
Knowing what to expect while you’re here can help you prepare.
- Admissions & Registration. Our goal is to make your check-in experience as seamless as possible.
- Dining. Whether you need a quick cup of coffee, a snack or a full meal, we offer a variety of dining options.
- Gift Shops & Flowers. Our on-site gift shops offer a convenient place to buy gifts, cards, flowers, specialty items and a variety of products to assist with recovery.
- Patient Resources. Our commitment to our patients extends beyond the latest treatments and medical technology. We offer a healing environment and special services dedicated to your comfort and well-being.
- Your Hospital Stay. Every member of our staff is committed to your health, comfort and well-being.
After You Leave
Our commitment to exceptional service continues after you leave.
- Billing. For your convenience, we provide information about the billing process, services we bill for and options for paying your bill.
- Financial Assistance. We offer several options to help alleviate the financial burden of necessary medical services for our patients.
- Medical Records. We have a formal process for releasing medical records because of our commitment to protect your medical information.