El Camino Health’s Community Benefit annual report for fiscal year 2023 (FY23) is now available online, detailing how El Camino Health and El Camino Healthcare District continue to support vital services for members of the diverse communities we serve.
In the aftermath of the pandemic, many communities saw an increased need for health services, including mental health as well as primary and other specialty care. Higher costs of living have hit many families hard, making healthy lifestyle choices more challenging.
The report shows a total community benefit of $116.6 million, an increase of $21.6 million over last year. El Camino Healthcare District and El Camino Health invested $10.7 million in 139 grants and sponsorships for FY23.
El Camino Health and our community benefit partners provided much-needed services, such as:
- Health, vision and hearing screenings
- Counseling, including targeted services for LGBTQ+ youth and unhoused adults and families
- Promoting healthy lifestyles, including healthy food choices and physical activity
- Help with chronic disease self-management or prevention
- Assistance with housing, food or other basic needs
By working directly with community leaders and organizations across Santa Clara County, we help ensure that all our residents have access to these and other needed services so that they can live well.
Subscribe to get the Community Partnerships e-newsletter by email. We promise not to share your information, and we won’t overload your inbox. Sign up now.