Founded by three public health nurses, West Valley Community Services has been fighting hunger and homelessness for nearly 50 years in Cupertino, Saratoga, West San Jose, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno and the surrounding mountain regions. Support from the Community Benefit Grant program brings their services to low-income families and seniors in need.
Services are provided in person and online and include:
- Access to healthy food, including a mobile food pantry
- Health screening and referrals
- Workshops and classes
- Emergency financial assistance, case management and wrap-around services
- Nutrition workshops including live cooking demonstrations
- Help navigating and accessing government benefits
- Transportation for seniors
Subscribe to get the Community Connections e-newsletter. We promise not to share your information, and we won't overload your inbox. Sign-up now.