Please carefully review the information and instructions below, and then schedule your appointment by clicking on the link below.
It is important that you do the following to prepare for your vaccination:
- We highly encourage that you please print and complete the Immunization screener and consent form, and bring the completed form to your appointment. This will help expedite the process when you arrive at the vaccination location. A form will be provided if you are not able to complete on prior to your visit.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID and your insurance card (if applicable). There is no cost to you for getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Bring your printed or digital vaccine card with you if you had a prior COVID-19 vaccination.
- Plan to wear a loose, short-sleeved shirt to your appointment, as the injection spot for the COVID-19 vaccine is on the upper arm just below your shoulder.
- We highly encourage you use your smartphone and participate in V-Safe to tell CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Flu vaccine are covered by most insurances. If not covered by your insurance plan, the pharmacy staff will inform you of the out-of-pocket cost.
- Vaccinations are administered at our Outpatient Pharmacy, located on the first floor of the Main Hospital building in Mountain View:
El Camino Health Mountain View Outpatient Pharmacy
2500 Grant Rd., Suite 1B20
Mountain View, CA 94040
- PLEASE NOTE: If there are no appointments displayed after you go to the next page; it means we are currently fully booked for at least the next 30 days. Please visit our website again later to see if any additional slots become available. You may also visit www.vaccines.gov to find other providers in the area with availability.