- You are eligible for the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine if you are:
- Age 12 or older.
- If you are scheduling an appointment for children ages 5-11, please contact your pediatrician directly or visit the Santa Clara County vaccine website to schedule an appointment.
- You are eligible for the COVID-19 booster shot if you are:
- Age 12 or older and received the initial Pfizer-BioNTech series at least five months ago.
- Age 18 or older and received the initial Moderna series at least six months ago.
- Age 18 or older and received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two months ago.
- You are eligible to receive additional primary doses of the COVID-19 vaccine if you are:
- Age 5 and older AND moderately to severely immunocompromised.
Please Note: If you are scheduling for a minor or another individual who is legally unable to provide consent for their vaccination, a person legally authorized to make healthcare decisions for the individual must be present at the appointment to sign the consent form, or the forms need to be printed and signed by the legal representative ahead of time and brought to the vaccination appointment. In addition, if the legal representative is not present at the appointment, the legal representative must be available by phone at the time of the appointment if discussion is needed with the decision-maker.