At El Camino Hospital, we're dedicated to making your check-in experience as seamless as possible. Once we receive your registration, we’ll process your information, verify your insurance, and make arrangements for your admission to the hospital. We recommend you register at about 24 to 30 weeks gestation.
Have this information ready when it is time to register your upcoming delivery:
- Delivery details such as due date and selected hospital site (Los Gatos or Mountain View)
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance details
- OB or Midwife's first and last name
- Selected Pediatrician's first and last name
- Preferred pharmacy address
Please follow the steps below to register for your delivery using myCare; your myCare profile contains information from your medical record. Here you will have access to managing your upcoming visits, access test results, request prescription refills, and many other features.
If you do not have a myCare account or have forgotten your log in information...
Please follow instructions on elcaminohealth.org/mycare to sign up for myCare or to reset your username and password. Upon sign up, you will be asked for an activation code; this code is not necessary for Maternity registration. You will be able to move forward with your registration by selecting "No, I don't have a code" and verifying your identity through a third party service or matching yourself with our medical records. Help with myCare I f you are having trouble accessing your myCare account or need assistance with setting up your account, please call us at 650-988-8366.
Preadmission Registration for Your Upcoming Delivery
- Log in or register to myCare.
- Once logged in select Menu in top left corner.
- Select "Register for My Delivery".
- Verify personal and insurance information.
- Complete the maternity questionnaire and submit your completed maternity registration.
- Once submission is successful you will see "Upcoming Delivery Confirmation" displayed on your screen.
Be sure your emergency contacts are entered and up to date by following the steps below.
- Select "Menu" in top left corner of myCare.
- Scroll down to "Account Settings" and select "Personal Information".
- Go to "Family & Friends" section.
- Add or edit contact information for those who may be contacted in the event of an emergency. A minimum of one emergency contact is required.
Please ensure that you have completely filled out the details pertaining to your race, ethnicity, and preferred language when setting up your myCare profile.
Confirming your upcoming delivery registration:
- Select "Visits", located in at the top of myCare home-screen options.
- Here you will see your upcoming delivery scheduled as a future visit.*
You will receive an email confirmation in 1 to 2 business days once our staff processes your registration. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see this confirmation in your email inbox. Please note that confirmation is not required to be admitted into Labor & Delivery.
What if I am not able to register online? If you are having trouble with internet access or need help completing your preadmission registration, our registration team may be able to assist or connect you with an El Camino Health staff member who can answer your questions and collect the necessary details regarding your upcoming delivery. Our registration team can be reached at 650-940-7111, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have any additional question or concerns in regards to Maternal Child Health at El Camino Health, or would like to request a digital copy of the maternity preadmission packet, please call or email our OB Concierge at 650-405-1446 or OBConcierge@elcaminohealth.org.