We’re committed to exceptional patient care and supporting the physicians who provide that care. We’ve designed our resources and services to help you deliver excellent care in a rewarding practice environment that accommodates your needs.
- Services to enhance your practice, including 24-hour physician referral, transcription and answering services and pharmacy accounts.
- Follow Me Desktop, which allows you to access your own Windows desktop - including all your files and open applications - at computer stations throughout our hospitals.
- Physician relations staff, who are available to help with issues you may encounter while using hospital facilities.
- Clinical support resources, including clinical pathways, a medical library, an ethics committee and an institutional review board.
- Continuing education opportunities at Mountain View and Los Gatos campuses. If you’re interested in leading an educational activity, contact the medical staff office by email or at 650-940-7040.
- Regular physician updates.
- Physician satisfaction surveys.
- Personal conveniences, including a medical staff lounge, physician sleep rooms and food service accounts.
- Opportunities to get involved in marketing and PR.
At Your Service
Learn more about our departments that support and assist our physicians.
Medical Staff Office
The medical staff office supports various physician committees and facilitates communication with medical staff officers. The office accepts applications for initial appointment and reappointment to the medical staff, and presents them to the department chiefs for recommendation of membership and privileges.
Contact the El Camino Health IT help desk for assistance with:
- Questions related to iCare.
- Clinical and practice management systems.
Contact the contracting services team for assistance with:
- Group medical supply purchasing.
- Billing and collections services.
- General liability and practice insurance.
Call contracting services at 650-988-8301.