The construction activities will temporarily reduce the number of available on-campus parking spaces, and increase the number of construction vehicles on campus. To relieve on campus parking congestion, El Camino Hospital provides several free employee shuttles for off-site parking.
- Complete Behavioral Health Services replacement facility
- Complete Sobrato Pavilion
- Complete roadway and pedestrian improvements
- Begin Women’s Hospital renovation
- Demolish Old Main Hospital
- Construct new service yard
- Construct Behavioral Health Services connector
- Renovate Lab and Laundry Building
- Complete site landscaping
Please note, timing for construction activities may be contingent upon weather conditions.