- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups loosely packed spinach
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- Honey or agave syrup, if necessary
- Ice (optional)
- Add the coconut water, fruit, spinach, and flax seed to a blender. Blend on medium-high speed until all of the spinach is blended and there are no visible green specks.
- Add up to 2 tablespoons of agave syrup or honey if necessary to sweeten.
- Add additional ice cubes for an icier drink.
This recipe first appeared in the January 2015 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.