The possibilities with smoothie bowls are endless! Incorporate fresh fruit from your local farmer’s market or use what you have on hand.
- 1 frozen and unsweetened acai puree packet
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ c frozen blueberry
- ½ c frozen strawberries
- ½ c vanilla greek yogurt
- ½ c almond milk or juice
- Chia seeds
- Freshly sliced fruit (such as banana, berries or mango)
- Combine acai packet, frozen fruit and greek yogurt into a blender. Add liquid (almond milk or juice) and blend until smooth.
- Add mixture to a bowl and add desired toppings.
- For extra sweetness, consider adding a drizzle of honey or agave.
This article first appeared in the May 2021 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.