El Camino Hospital continues to work on our long-range vision to meet our community’s healthcare needs for decades to come. Part of this vision includes building and renovating our facilities. Perhaps the most visible evidence of El Camino Hospital’s facilities master plan is the new Main Hospital in Mountain View, which celebrated its grand opening at the end of 2009.
Over the next few years, we will continue to develop our Mountain View campus, including the following improvements:
- Behavioral Health Building replacement
- New integrated medical laboratory, the Breast Health Center and other services
- Offices, outpatient laboratory, the Breast Health Center and other services
- Expansion of the North Drive parking structure
- Renovation of the Women’s Hospital
Meanwhile, we have also been making significant investments on our Los Gatos campus to improve infrastructure and to upgrade operating rooms, patient rooms and visitor spaces.
To keep up to date with campus development updates.
This article first appeared in the Spring 2016 edition of the El Camino Hospital Health Beat magazine.