The new center, located on the ground floor of Oak pavilion, provides a healing environment with our patients’ needs in mind. The new location allows us to increase our services, and provide personalized, coordinated care, for patients who need our care.
Some of the improvements include:
- Integrated services such as genetic counseling, survivorship program and nutrition counseling
- Support services including art therapy, yoga classes and Laughter Yoga
- A healing space to help patients and their families heal mind and spirit
- An expanded infusion center and more exam rooms with evening hours for convenience and easier scheduling of treatments
- More comfortable infusion bays with memory foam chairs and patient-controlled radiant heat
- In-house laboratory and pharmacy, providing faster turnaround of test results and access to infusion therapy
- Reserved parking for patients and guests
Next time you’re in the area, stop by and check-out the expanded boutique, stocked with lots of fun health and fashion related items!
The new Cancer Center is located at 2505 Hospital Dr., Mountain View. To learn more, call 650-988-8338.
This article first appeared in the June 2015 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.