- 2 cups halved baby heirloom tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced into half circles
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup diced firm, ripe fresh peaches (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Parmesan vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 (16-oz.) package of rotini pasta
- 2 cups shredded smoked chicken (about 10 oz.)
- 1/3 cup torn fresh basil
- Toss together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions. Add hot cooked pasta and chicken to tomato mixture; toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving platter, and top with basil.
This article first appeared in the August 2016 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.