The new center, located on the ground floor of Oak pavilion, will provide a healing environment with our patients' needs in mind. The new location allows us to increase our services, and provide personalized, coordinated care, for patients who need our care.
Some of the improvements include:
- Integrated services such as genetic counseling, survivorship program and nutrition counseling
- Support services including art therapy, yoga classes and Laughter Yoga
- A healing space to help patients and their families heal mind and spirit
- An expanded infusion center and more exam rooms with evening hours for convenience and easier scheduling of treatments
- More comfortable infusion bays with memory foam chairs and patient-controlled radiant heat
- In-house laboratory and pharmacy, providing faster turnaround of test results and access to infusion therapy
- Expanded boutique and reserved parking
New Cancer Center Opening Celebration
We invite you to celebrate the opening of our new Cancer Center! This community open house will give you a behind-the-scenes look at the center before it opens to patients. Engage with our expert physicians and cancer care teams. Learn how community organizations and El Camino Hospital programs, including expanded services for support and survivorship, support and educate patients and their families before, during and after cancer treatment. Enjoy live music from our Healing Arts programs, Laughter Yoga sessions, delicious food, a creative kids area, and much more.
Date: Saturday, March 7th | 1 – 4 p.m.
El Camino Hospital's New Cancer Center
2505 Hospital Dr.,
Mountain View, CA 94040
(located on the corner of South Dr. and Hospital Dr.)
RSVP: This event has already taken place.
Not sure of your plans? Just stop by on March 7th - reservations aren't required.
Thanks for your continued trust in El Camino Hospital. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
This article first appeared in the March 2015 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.