Enjoy this salad on a warm day or at a backyard BBQ.
Makes 6-8 servings
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 cups red grapes
- 2 oranges, sliced into rounds and cut into quarters
- 3 kiwis, sliced into rounds and cut into quarters
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Toss fruit in a large bowl with the juice and zest. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Additional Serving Tips
- Mix with low-fat plain greek yogurt for a sweet and protein packed meal or snack
- Serve on top of spring mix with grilled protein such as chicken or lean steak and vinaigrette as a meal. Add raw pepitas or sunflower seeds for extra crunch.