Enjoy your summer with this cool, refreshing meal!
- 4 cups spring mix
- 1 corn on the cob, grilled
- ½ cup roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, shredded
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dressing of choice
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill your corn on the cob until cooked and lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine spring mix, tomato, red onion, red bell pepper and feta cheese.
- Once your corn is cooled, cut the corn off the cob and add to the salad. Salt and pepper to taste and mix gently.
- Top with dressing of choice and enjoy.
This article first appeared in the August 2021 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.