Prep time: 20 minutes plus marinating
Grill time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 small carrots cut in half lengthwise
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch thin strips
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1⁄2-inch slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients.
- Place 3 tablespoons marinade in a large reusable plastic bag. Add vegetables; seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate 1 1⁄2 hours at room temperature.
- Transfer vegetables to a grid, and place grid on grill. Grill vegetables, covered, over medium heat 8–12 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Place vegetables on a large serving plate. Drizzle with remaining marinade and basil.
of this recipe.