Enjoy your fall season with this hearty one-pan meal.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 1 cup butternut squash
- 1 cup brussel sprouts
- 1 cup peeled carrots
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. rosemary
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. thyme
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut all vegetables into thick pieces (1-2 inches) and prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, coat vegetables with half of the olive oil and half of the seasonings.
- Place chicken breasts in the center of the baking pan, then surround them with the vegetables. Drizzle remaining olive oil over the chicken breasts and add the remaining seasonings.
- Bake chicken and vegetables for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Salt and pepper to taste, and serve and enjoy!
This article first appeared in the October 2021 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.