- 6 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Canned White Beans
- 1/2 Cup Capers 14 oz White Tuna
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Wash and dry baby spinach and drain white beans.
- Put spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, white beans, capers, and tuna in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Drizzle vinaigrette mixture over the salad and toss lightly.
This recipe first appeared in the June 2014 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.