- 2-1/3 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can vegetable broth
- 1-3/4 cup uncooked Israeli couscous
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 (6 oz.) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine 2 cups water and tomatoes in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until water boils; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop; set aside.
- Place 1/3 cup water and vegetable broth in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stir in tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
This recipe first appeared in the February 2015 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.