- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Lbs Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Mix mustard ingredients together in a small bowl
- Form ground turkey into patties and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill to high and grill until cooked through (About 4 minutes on each side).
- Serve on a whole wheat bun with your choice of vegetable toppings and drizzle with mustard sauce.
This recipe first appeared in the May 2014 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.