- 10 cups Brussels sprouts, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, shaved to flavor
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, and orange juice together in a large bowl.
- Lay out dressed Brussels sprouts on 2 cookie sheet pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss with thin long shavings of Parmesan cheese and pomegranate seeds.
These can be served warm or at room temperature and can be addictive! Leftovers are a great addition to salads.
This recipe first appeared in the December 2014 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.