Enjoy summer days with this delicious watermelon, feta and mint salad.
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil Sea salt Black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumber, onion and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir in the chopped mint.
- Drizzle over the melon mixture, and toss gently. Garnish with mint leaves and serve. Serves 8-10.
This recipe first appeared in the August 2013 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.