- Whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken
(or canned chicken)
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- ½ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped grapes
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Stir Greek yogurt into the mashed avocado in a large bowl.
- Fold in chicken, celery, onion, grapes, and lime juice.
- Fold in salt, garlic powder, and pepper – adding more to taste.
- Spread the chicken salad onto the tortillas – makes about four smaller wraps or two larger wraps.
This article first appeared in the September 2016 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.