- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes (4 large), peeled and cut into wedges
- Cracked black pepper or chopped herb of choice (rosemary, sage, or thyme), to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly coat a 9” x 13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, add the water, brown sugar, honey, and olive oil. Whisk until smooth to make the sauce.
- Place a single layer of sweet potatoes in the baking dish. Pour the sauce over the sweet potatoes and turn to coat them.
- Cover and bake until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn the sweet potatoes once during cooking to continue coating them. When tender, remove the cover and continue to bake until the glaze is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with pepper or chopped herb of choice.