This one-pan dinner is perfect for those nights when you want something fast, but still healthy and delicious. This easy clean-up recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser for the whole family.
- ⅓ cup real maple syrup
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups green beans
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- Heat oven to 425°F and spray an 18x13x1-inch sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine maple syrup, 2 tablespoons butter, thyme leaves, Dijon mustard and ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Whisk until blended.
- Add chicken to mixture, tossing until coated. Cover and refrigerate mixture.
- In another bowl, combine remaining butter and salt. Mix until blended.
- Add red potatoes and sweet potatoes to mixture, tossing until coated.
- Pour potato mixture onto sheet pan, roasting for 15 minutes. Stir potatoes around on pan after removing from oven.
- Remove and uncover chicken mixture from the refrigerator. Add green beans, broccoli, chicken and any remaining mixture from bowl to pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with additional thyme leaves before serving.
This article first appeared in the September 2019 edition of the HealthPerks newsletter.