To celebrate the year winding down and a fresh start sip on some bubbles that won’t make you dehydrated and tired. No one will even know they aren't cocktails. Here are 3 festive mocktail recipes.
The Frost Bite
- Start with filling your glass with 1-ounce Lime Juice
- Add 1-ounce pineapple juice
- Add 2 ounces of white grape juice
- Finish with 3 ounces of lemon-lime soda and garnish with fresh mint leaves and blueberries.
The Frozen Cranberry
- Fill glass halfway with clear sparkling beverage (lemon-lime soda of your choice, ginger ale, or sparkling water)
- Add a splash of cranberry juice to your preferred taste
- Top it with fresh cranberries
Apple on the Rocks
- Fill your glass with sparkling apple cider
- Put it on ice or request it straight up in a champagne flute